As the vibration of the heart peaks out from the snowy hill tops we are asked to look at our human heart and see its true value. There are so many flavors of love, as ‘true love is a many splendored thing’. Once love has touched you, you are forever changed. Love is movement and seeks to fly on the wind like a seed of hope seeking abundant land. Love is constantly evolving shifting changing, never staying the same for more than a fortnight, but leaving an eternal impression that will influence all lifetimes. The saying ‘that love beckons love’ is true. For only when there is love in your heart can you reach out and embrace another. Some flavors of love are only there once for a fleeting moment, never to be tasted again.
Your HEART and the healing of Earth are one in the same, opposite ends of the same rainbow. As this year gains momentum and the sun gifts, us with one solar charge after another, parts of the heart that have been closed down due to past sorrow now awaken with a loud roar. The heart wants what the heart wants, and what it wants at this time in human evolution is to heal and be clear of emotional debris.
The heart is a sacred symbol for the vibration of love. In religious texts the heart has had mystical significance, as a metaphor and as an organ. The heart is genuinely believed to have spiritual and divine attributes. Many philosophers and scientists, including Aristotle considered the heart the seat of thought, reason and emotion often rejecting the instructs of the brain.
The solar emanations come directly into the human heart as soon as they are birthed on the Sun. Many will feel physical pain as the heart struggles to clear away the tragic remains like one looking for love letters after a string of tornados have hit. All that was stuffed away in nooks and crannies, comes to the surface to be seen in the light of a new day.
This heart evolution is necessary for all of earth as we move forward in time. Love is the key that will turn the hands of time in a direction that will fulfill the Creators desire for mankind. First one must love all their good, bad and ugly thru the fullness of time, Knowing without a shadow of a doubt it was all necessary. Humans seek peace in every country but it is not until they fully love the creation that they are, will they ever find that peace. Peace work is exactly that, heart to heart, piece by peace.
Facts About "The Heart"
- The heart is a powerful generator of electromagnetic energy. Producing the largest electromagnetic field of any organ
- The heart has 60 times more electrical field than the brain.
- The heart field is also a transmitter. Our heart is a biological oscillator that can entrain other hearts even at a great distance
- Both the heart/brain receive and respond to intuitive information, but the heart receive the information first
- Heart rate increases prior to future emotional stimuli. The heart processes emotional events seconds before the body experiences the events
- The heart acts as if it has a mind of its own 60-65% of the heart cells are neuro cells/like brain cells
Gillian MacBeth-Louthan - PO box 217 - Dandridge, Tennessee 37725-0217 - www.thequantumawakening.com firstname.lastname@example.org