Literally. It's HUGE. You can see La Luna looming large in the sky!
This month's Full Moon on November 14th is a Supermoon, meaning it's super close to Earth. There's a lot of buzz around this one, which is being called an "Extra Super Supermoon" because it's the closest Supermoon to Earth since 1948!
So, whatever you're doing, make sure you head outside at night and look up at the sky!
What's in the stars this Supermoon?
So how does this Supermoon affect you personally? A lot.
The Moon governs your inner world. During the Full Moon, as the tides are affected by the intensified magnetic pull, your emotional and psychic waters are affected as well. With this "Extra Super Supermoon", you will feel exponentially affected internally.
Emotions that you have been hiding from yourself will be revealed during the light of this Full Moon.
Let go and let in the light
Full Moons are a time of culmination and releasing. It's the perfect time to let go of what no longer serves you. Any emotions, thoughts, beliefs, and intentions that are not for your highest good can get transmuted by the lunar light.
Since this Full Moon is in the sign of Taurus, that teaches you about self-worth and what you value, here are some suggested questions to ask yourself:
- Am I valuing other people's needs more than my own?
- Who am I listening to regarding what's good for me?
- Do others treat me we respect? If not, is that a reflection of my own self-worth?
- Do I allow others to take advantage of my kindness and generosity?
- Is my energetic blueprint that I project in the world one of self-respect or self-rejection?
What can you let go of to let more light come into your life?
You are luminous and loved,
© Kari Samuels 2016. All Rights Reserved.