Discovering your piece of home: Five practical things you can do to connect with your multidimensional self.
- Most of us don't recognise our parts from our multidimensional self when we meet them. it's like looking in the mirror without knowing how you look like. it's like experiencing yourself from a slightly different angle.
- Try to let go of any judgement and outcome on how you may look like. perhaps you are a ten armed octopus with Armani sunglasses on and striped socks at it's hairy legs. This part of you is having the journey of it's life and is carrying an important piece of home, your soul piece of home.
- Your aspects are your friends. It's normal to be afraid, but it is not your fear you are feeling. It is likely the fear of others you pick up for their aspects. Your aspects are all part of you and your soul is the center. You heart is the entrance to your aspects. Each aspect is carrying a wonderful part of home. It all comes together in your heart, the center of your universe.
- Bring yourself in alpha state before connecting consciously. The less you think the better it is going to work, the more you relax the better you will connect with yourself.
- The less you try, the more you will connect. When time is ready you will meet parts of yourself. In the end we will all meet parts of our self just like we say hi to our neighbour. For now it's fun to play with this.
1. Make a drawing of one of your aspects. Before drawing set the intent to connect with your multi-d part. Just start drawing or painting without thinking.
Try not to judge yourself, and to let your attach to the outcome go. You will be amazed by what you see.
2. Before you go to bed, ask yourself for a nice dream in where you meet a part of your multidimensional self. Ask yourself to remember this journey if this helps you. Most of the time we meet ourselves at night
and forget this. That is totally normal.
3. Stand in front of a mirror and focus on the place between your eyes. relax, and try to look a bit dazy. Make yourself go in alpha state by relaxing. Stay open for whatever image may appear in front of you. Try not to judge yourself and let your imagination flows freely.
4. Let your imagination flow freely! Imagine how you would look like in other dimensions, what would you like to see? Are you a warrior, a bird, an orange swirl? How does your surrounding look like? How does it smell?
5. Imagine your aspects standing in a line in front of you and that your heart is the door to each aspect. Take yourself on a journey through the door. What do you feel? What do you see? Closing your eyes may help. What message is your aspect giving you?
I wish you a lot of fun with it!
* This month I connected with a new aspect in myself: Lionface. It is a cool lion with a yellow face and a rainbowfur. It's reminding me to hug a lot, to walk in honor and dignity. When I looked in the mirror I saw how much I looked like the lion. My hair, eyes and nose.
Later on I even recognised rainbowfur at my arms ;-)
I would love to hear your experiences! You can share them with us all by posting them below :-)
You can also mail me at email@example.com
Have a great multidimensional month everyone!