Spring is here and there is always something fresh about it. People want to have a ‘spring’ clean, feel new and revitalised, and wash off the staleness of winter.
Spring often makes you think of new beginnings. You might think more about moving house or job. You might think of where you would like to travel, or where to go for a quick getaway.
However, if you don’t have the means by which to make changes, it can leave you feeling stuck and disappointed. So here are some tips on how to feel like you’re having a fresh start without needing to do much moving about or spend lots of cash.
- Have a bath in bath salts. It not only cleans the body but also can take old emotional pain out of the aura and pain body.
- Change something about how you wear your hair or nails. Small changes work, especially when other people positively notice.
- Wear some colourful clothes. This brings more colour to the face and you look healthier, even if you’re feeling a bit rubbish.
- Get a spider plant at home or at work, they are amazing at transforming dull energy in a space into bright. I don’t know how they do it, they just do.
- Recycle stuff you don’t use.
- Move your space around. Homes always feel new when you rearrange them. Give it a good clean too.
- Go through your contacts on your phone and if there are people in there you haven’t heard from in a while and you’re not really fussed, delete the contact.
- Make time to see friends you care about, but meet somewhere you haven’t been before. Give up the coffee chats for a walk or visit a place of interest.
- Flirt! I don’t care if you’re in a relationship or not. Flirt with someone it’s safe to flirt with. Flirting is what spring is all about! It’s that time of year when we have all been covered up for so long, then a little bit of sun comes out and we all start wearing just a little bit less!
Making a fresh start isn’t just about the external world; it’s also about shifting out-dated concepts. It’s about caring less about the unimportant stuff, and inviting love in more.
Be like a new spring lamb in yourself and life will start to be a fresher place.