Your life sucks if…
• You routinely make someone or something more important than you
• The life you are living on the outside doesn’t match who you are on the inside
• You say yes when you mean no
• You try to fix other people
• You’ve forgotten to enjoy the ride
When your life sucks, it’s a wake-up call. Now self-help guru and bestselling author Alan Cohen invites you to answer that call, change your course, and enjoy the life you were meant to live. In ten compelling chapters, Cohen shows you how to stop wasting your energy on people and things that deaden you–and use it for things you love.
With great humor, great examples, and exhilarating directness, Why Your Life Sucks doesn’t just spell out the ways in which you undermine your power, purpose, and creativity–it shows you how to reverse the damage. Here is an encouraging but loud-and-clear reminder that in every moment we generate our own experience by the choices we make, and that today is the best day to begin your new life.