Hi my friend,
I’m grateful to connect with you in this way today. We have a great deal to catch up on, so let’s get right to it.
The energetic winds are picking up speed and changing their direction. This new shift began with the summer solstice, and will continue to increase over the next few months.
As a result of this shift, humanity will experience another gigantic leap in consciousness.
It has been a little while since such a leap in consciousness has taken place within the collective. All of life in the Universe will feel and notice this deeply, including all living things on our planet.
It will also have a tremendous effect on the next part of our personal and collective journey.
What a Gigantic Leap Means for Us
When we move through a gigantic leap of consciousness, or a “consciousness upgrade” as many like to call it, the fabric of the world around us changes completely.
Beginning in July, we will start to notice glimpses of the new fabric of our lives taking form, as the previous fabric starts to gently soften and fade into the background.
When a gigantic leap in consciousness occurs, we usually see it unfold in ways that affect our personal lives, such as:
- An awakened inner fire and passion for life
- A desire to be more active and productive
- A desire to begin something new (project, business, career, hobby, relationship)
- A desire to clean and simplify our home
- A desire to learn a new language or instrument, and to travel
- A desire to take a course, workshop, or lessons in a new area
- A desire to think bigger, and outside of the box
- A desire to release people, places, and experiences that are no longer supporting our greatest good
- A desire to feel even more connected to our Spirit and the Universe
- A desire to look at and resolve old patterns that have held us back from being our most authentic and honest self
- A desire for community
- A desire to make a difference
- A desire to be more loving, compassionate, and kind with ourselves and the world
- A desire to make our inner peace and well-being a top priority in our lives
- A desire to take better care of our body and mind (eating healthfully, exercising, meditating)
- A desire to recognize the divinity within ourselves and others
As a collective, we will notice outer changes as well:
- Science and Spirituality will merge to become one and the same, as new discoveries occur that bring their concepts together
- Things that were once hidden or unknown to humanity will come to the surface to be revealed and addressed
- The old-paradigm institutions promoting a fear– and separation–based agenda will struggle, and no longer having the same hold on humanity as they once did
- Anything or anyone promoting or constantly buying into separation and fear will begin to feel the heaviness of that weighing on them physically, emotionally, and mentally, making it challenging for them to continue forward with promoting these types of energies
- New concepts, inventions, and resolutions will be introduced with the intention of helping create greater healing and unity for our world
- Different industries (food, medicine, supplements, etc.) will take another big step forward in bringing healthy, transparent, and sustainable products to the masses
- People from all walks of life will find they have way more in common with one another than they had ever thought, allowing people to unite and create more and greater positive changes in the world
- Many people with platforms to make a difference will step up and do even greater things than in the past
- The music and art that comes out during and after these next few months will also reflect the powerful changes occurring now
- And much more!
The next leap in consciousness is intended to move us closer to becoming a Type 1 civilization, known as a planetary civilization.
A planetary civilization allows us all to unite as one global family, and to create a reality that supports the greatest good of all people, rather than just a select few.
This shift is moving us out of the old archaic Us vs. Them mentality into a We mentality, where we care for, honor, and value the divinity in one another.
The culmination of all these upheavals is the formation of planetary civilization, what physicists call a Type I civilization. This transition is perhaps the greatest transition in history, marking a sharp departure from all civilizations of the past.
Every headline that dominates the news reflects, in some way, the birth pangs of the planetary civilization. Commerce, trade, culture, language, entertainment, leisure activities, and even war are all being revolutionized by the emergence of this planetary civilization.
– Michio Kaku, Physics of the Future
What this means, is that although we’re seeing a great deal of chaos in the world, it’s all happening as part of a shift in consciousness that’s paving the way for something much greater to emerge.
If we just reflect on the advancements that have taken place in the past 5 to 10 years, we can see so many confirmations of the shift that’s taking place. Things that may not have been accepted before are now becoming mainstream and considered “normal.”
The next few months will help us take another gigantic leap forward in the direction of moving towards a planetary civilization.
Embracing Our Thoughts and Feelings
When we move through great transitional cycles like the one we are currently in, it can bring up many old thoughts and emotions we have not yet fully resolved and healed.
Thoughts and emotions are real and palpable energies. If they don’t have a healthy outlet through which to be fully expressed, they will store themselves in the body and mind where they continue to ask for our attention.
During the month of July and beyond, rather than try to bury, hide, or look away from any undesired thoughts and feelings that come up, let’s give ourselves permission to embrace and honor these thoughts and feelings, as if they were our children.
Every thought and feeling that activates something within us that doesn’t feel good, is actually a call from our mind that it wants even more love, acceptance, and compassion from us.
Whatever stories the mind creates, it always comes back to the desire to receive love and compassion from you.
When we give ourselves the kind of love and compassion we desire to receive from the greatest love of our lives, the mind will have less of a desire to use unkind or uncomfortable thoughts and feelings to get your attention, because it already feels your love and attention.
For every unkind reaction we’ve had towards a loved one, friend, colleague, people in our environment, and ourselves, let’s give ourselves full permission now to honor the fact that that our mind was just asking for more love and attention.
From this space, we can have more compassion for the mind for simply doing the best it knew how to get our attention.
And now that the mind has our attention, we can thank it for protecting us and keeping us safe in the best way it knew at the time.
The month of July will be an excellent time to put into practice a more loving relationship with our mind.
This will help to ensure that any of the ups and downs in our emotions, activated by all of the energetic changes taking place, will be more stabilized, allowing us to feel greater peace and ease as we travel through this time of powerful transition.
This will also help us not get caught up in the stories the mind sometimes likes to create, which can often leave us feeling helpless or stuck.
Embracing our mind doesn’t have to look like rainbows and butterflies every day. But it does allow us to have a better understanding of why the mind acts in the ways that it does.
And it allows us to develop more compassion for the parts of us that we were unable to fully love and accept before now.
As intense thoughts and feelings surface, we may feel tired some days, confused or unhappy other days.
Right now our inner self is asking for love and support in this time of great change, and we can give it that, by releasing inner judgment, and releasing the need to understand everything that is coming up for us.
Rather than trying to track the meaning or origin of every thought or feeling that comes up, we can simply observe those thoughts and feelings, thank them for whatever message they have brought us, and let them go.
With so much excitement going on, this is a great time for extra self-care and nurturing.
Be open to taking more time for yourself—more rest, more time in Nature, more quiet time, or time spent expressing yourself creatively.
This will ensure that these next few crucial months move forward in ways that are much smoother and more enjoyable for us.
Until next time,
©2009-2021 Emmanuel Dagher/Magnified Manifesting. All Rights Reserved www.emmanueldagher.com - You are absolutely welcome to share and distribute these forecasts with others as you feel guided. Please make sure to keep the integrity of this article by including the author & source website link.