Spiritual growth is the growing awareness of a higher level of consciousness.
A higher level of consciousness brings an expanded view of reality. The more your view of reality expands, the more you are able to integrate any conflicting issues within yourself.
Spiritual growth has become such an urgent issue today because the frequency of everyone's consciousness is rising. The Shift into higher consciousness is propelling today's search for spirituality and meaning in life.
Spiritual growth involves gaining a deeper sense of inner awareness. Spiritual experiences can range from light meditation to a complete and blissful union with your true, inner self.
The following 5 tips will help you focus on the road to rapid spiritual growth and help you steer your life toward more happiness and fulfillment.
1) Life is what happens within, even though it appears to happen "out there." All changes of significance happen within, so look for the inner meaning in all outer experiences.
2) Remember that, even though it may not seem like it, we are divinely connected. Within your inner being is a connection to Infinite Being, the All That Is.
3) Shift your focus from the news and its depressive intent and turn toward books and courses that will uplift and inspire you. Time well spent is an investment in your future growth and happiness.
4) Encourage others to turn their attention to spiritual growth. By helping others, you open up an energetic flow that will bring more opportunities for spiritual growth into your own life. It's a matter of free flow: When you give something, the flow attracts more of the same to you.
5) Allow your sense of curiosity free rein. It is the most fundamental sense in Creation and it is best applied to your spiritual growth. Learn everything you can while allowing that divine sense of curiosity to lead the way.
These steps will help you develop your spiritual awareness and personal power, and a true sense of spiritual freedom.
Courtesy of Owen Waters, www.spiritualdynamics.net