This is a year of revolution on a big scale - impacting you and everyone on the planet. A common theme you will see repeatedly is the need for humanity to come together as one family. This need has never been more important than right now.
The new Earth you want cannot come into being alongside centuries-old patterns of bickering, complaining, conquering, and killing.
A very long time ago people understood and valued the concept of community. People of those times knew about the power of unity and helping one another. In some cultures, threatened by droughts and other climatic shifts, people learned that they could survive through collective ideas, support, and actions.
Rather than fighting each other over dwindling resources, they used their joint creativity to adapt. They understood the power of a cohesive group; they valued the natural world and learned to work with nature.
With the Earth now sitting at a precipice - the future uncertain - humanity is being called to remember these things. Indeed, a remembrance is taking place all over the world, stirring a fervent desire for community. People like you from all walks of life are feeling this.
A New Paradigm of Community
Yes, a brand-new paradigm of community is in the process of being born. You are a vital part of the process, learning new approaches and dissolving old patterns. Deep within you, there is an understanding of how important community is and what needs to change to create peace on Earth.
You are encoded as a divine changemaker to help create a more peaceful and loving world. At the core of your being, you know this to be true.
When you tap that place of inner wisdom, you notice how disconnected the human family has become. You observe the distrust, the disregard, and the distancing. You see these things in your hometown, at the workplace, within government, and between countries.
As you are honest with yourself, you notice a similar disconnect within your own circles - including your family, colleagues, and other associates. When you can be even more honest with yourself, you see your own role in disconnect. You then seek understanding and clearing of fear-based DNA-level patterns that cause you to disconnect and to feel separate. As you do this inner work, you become freer - awakening to the truth of your oneness and knowing that you are loved no matter what.
If you are like most people, you want to feel more connected with others and the world. You want to see more peacefulness and love expressed in relationships, in business, and between countries. You know you are alive now to make a difference - but how? Here are a few steps you can take to help bring about a brand-new model for coexisting on Earth.
6 Steps to Take Now
(1) Focus on what connects you to others and what you have in common and you shift from being a bystander who feels separate and different ... to an awakening being learning to live fully and as one with all.
(2) Refuse to live your life in the shadow of conspiracy theories and gossip about what "they" plan to do next to keep you enslaved. You are a powerful being, equipped with a mind that can be focused on goodness and creating great things. Don't let your little self or ego convince you that you are in prison. You are free.
(3) Change the questions you are asking. Example: "When will they fix this?" This question is not coming from your empowered self but from a victimhood mentality. Better question: "What can I do or not do to help remedy this situation?"
(4) Avoid going along with the crowd. Remember your divine changemaker role - at the forefront, leading the way. When it's time to take action on something or to act boldly and do something others aren't yet doing - trust your inner wisdom and act.
(5) Listen more, including to input from the universe about what's really going on. When your only incoming channel is a fear-based news station, you won't have a clear idea of how much progress is truly being made. Cooperative meetings with productive debates don't make as many headlines as failed talks or meetings with angry outbursts.
(6) No matter what the world looks like, no matter how bleak things appear ... you can be one of those with a new vision. You can take your place at the forefront, envisioning a brand-new type of world.
As you continue the journey of discovering your divine nature, we surround you with our love and blessings. We are The Council of 12.
Copyright 2020 by Selacia - a globally known writer, DNA intuitive healer, spiritual teacher, and the creator of The Divine Changemakers * All Rights Reserved * http://selacia.com * Feel free to share these articles with your friends and post to your blog or website as long as you include this entire copyright notice, with link back to website, and the full article text.